Phone (028) 9024 8509


What do I do if I have a blocked drain ?

What do I do about an overgrown tree?

What is classed as a disability?

What do we mean by human rights in home care?

What do I do about noisy neighbours?

How do I get a Zimmer frame?

What are the symptoms of a stroke?

What is the basic state pension rate?

I am not able to leave my bin out for collection what do I do?

Can I get a winter fuel payment and how much can I get?

What defines old?

If I have a fall at home who will be there to help?

How can we better care for the elderly?

Where we are

View Larger Map


Contact us

SCA Limited Montague Centre Broadway, 2 Fallswater Street, Belfast BT12 6BZ Tel: (028)9024 8509